芝士餅星星 Cheesy Star
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 6/200°C.
2. Put all of the ingredients into a food processor and blitz until the dough comes together. Just be patient: it will happen, I promise you. Form into a fat disc, wrap in clingfilm and let it rest in the fridge for 15 minutes.
3. Roll out the dough on a floury surface to roughly 3mm in thickness, and cut out your feet with your cutters. You can keep re-rolling this dough and cutting out feet until it is all used up.
4. Put them on to a lined baking sheet and cook in the oven for 10 minutes for the smaller feet, and 12 minutes for the bigger feet (see the photograph).
5. The biscuits will continue to crisp up as they cool on a rack, so take them out when they’re still a little soft in the middle.